Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Privileged Access Management Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
The Group Security department as a service provider for DBG’s product organization and the Second Line of Defense of Deutsche Börse Group is responsible to protect information assets in terms of safety, integrity, confidentiality, authenticity and availability. Group Security risk management tasks and procedures are based on the requirements published as the ISO 27000-standard-series (information security management systems).
Your area of work:
The privileged access management specialist is responsible to ensure that all privileged users are managed appropriately and work compliantly to applicable policies and regulations. He/she furthermore works actively with product development and infrastructure teams together to ensure security-by-design in the product development and operation lifecycle. Automation and infrastructure as code will be just two of various fields, where security goals like least privilege must be enforced from the beginning of the design phases.
- Develop and continuously improve privileged access management governance and architecture controls.
- Act as subject matter expert within the group for the PAM topic.
- Define and maintain information security policy framework with privileged access management requirements and controls.
- Design and implement identity and access lifecycle workflows and controls of use for privileged accounts in infrastructure and application support areas.
- Design and implement together with product development and infrastructure teams, effective solutions for secure and reliable credential management solutions of privileged personal and technical accounts.
- Ensure and regularly report the compliance status of privileged account usage group wide.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Information Technology, Management and Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in security or security-oriented engineering function in infrastructure.
- Experience with privileged access management solutions and their integration into existing infrastructure and applications.
- Experience in common scripting languages is a benefit.
- Knowledge of privilege management solutions like Cyberark PAS.
- Proactive thinking and self-paced work on solutions is desired.
- Process and business role modelling experience would be beneficial.
- Fluent in English. German could be beneficial.
- Optional: CISSP, CISM or comparable certifications.
- Strong, proven analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Good presentation skills.
Additionally, you need to be a strong team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, actively supporting other team members to grow jointly, flexible and good at handling MS Office applications.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.