Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Process and Delivery Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Department Core Infrastructure Services provides efficient and high-class IT infrastructure services for all companies of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG).
The section Networks & Data Center covers the group wide Data Center Management as well as development and operation of DBG’s global Networks.
Our highly skilled and experienced team members in Frankfurt/Eschborn, Prague, Luxembourg, Chicago and Zürich are acting as a professional and reliable service provider for our internal and external customers and stakeholders.
We strive to deliver excellent quality while being compliant to regulations and legislations applying on financial companies..
We are now looking for a colleague to join our team to manage and support service delivery processes and foster compliance activities across the entire section. This role reports into the Head of Section.
- Support section with all process related topics, e.g., service delivery, demand management and compliance processes
- Manage and coordinate compliance activities for the entire section; act as an interface to other organisations
- Centralize compliance related and process know-how; support and train colleagues
- Help in setting up and managing efficient service delivery and demand management processes
- Support section with the implementation of standards and guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Support internal and external audits
- You have successfully completed your university degree in IT or business-related field of study and relevant professional experience
- You have solid IT knowledge, preferably in IT Operations
- You have a good understanding of technology concepts and operational processes
- You have a very good understanding of ITIL and/or COBIT framework; relevant certification preferred
- You preferably have experience with audits and risk management methodologies
- You ideally have already worked with JIRA and Confluence
- You bring a high degree of communication skills and working within a professional environment
- You are a highly motivated, organized individual who can work effectively with minimal supervision
- You are a strong team player, able to collaborate with technical experts and managers alike
- Your profile is rounded off by experience in banking regulation (EBA, MA Risk, BAIT, CSSF)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset.
- Willingness to travel (<10%)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.