Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Process Digitization Business Analyst (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
Does working for a company that embodies innovation, transparency and creativity excite you? Then, we have the place for you.
Bringing together Axioma, DAX and STOXX to form Qontigo represents a partnership beyond standard, creating an investment intelligence advantage with our clients, from risk to return. Qontigo combines the most sophisticated risk analytics and portfolio-construction tools in the market with globally recognized leadership in creating market-defining indices.
We Innovate. We Create. We Collaborate
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Process Digitization Business Analyst (Revenue Management team) to join our Finance department. You will have a dedicated focus on revenue processes and data flows and will play a key role in moving towards revenue recognition automation.
- Play a key role in the Revenue management change program which consists of the transformation and automation of billing, revenue recognition, revenue analysis and reporting (encompasses systems, processes and organization)
- Work with key stakeholders and SME’s to gain a comprehensive understanding of the current state of the revenue management processes (incl. systems, data flows, data requirements, controls) and help to drive process transformation and automation.
- Play a key support role in defining the future state and development of the road map
- Identify opportunities to optimize and automate revenue management processes, in particular minimize the use of Excel and realize quick wins in terms of increased process efficiency
- Collection and analysis of data requirements from the specialist areas
- Ensure the relevance, availability, integrity and quality of the data
- Development of high-quality documentation (Processes, data requirements, systems, controls)
- >3 years of experience in a similar role
- Industry experience in financial services and experience working in or with a Finance team is a clear advantage
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Strong experience in business analysis and data analysis
- Proficient in usage of MS Office (in particular Excel)
- Strong experience with Salesforce, SAP (eg BRIM, RAR, Analytics, S/4 Hana), revenue automation tools (eg. Zuora RevPro) is a clear advantage
- Solid business acumen and focus on the functional/business side of the data
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multi-location setup and global organization
- Self-starter who can prioritize and manage multiple assignments, take initiative, and work independently
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written), German language an advantage but not required
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Performance-based annual bonus
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.