Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Process Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Section Process Excellence is responsible for designing, establishing and improving group-wide processes at Deutsche Börse Group. We develop and maintain standards in form of a frame-work for such group-wide processes and ensure that this framework is applied not only within our own area of responsibility but also anywhere within the company where Process Management is applied. Our ambitions are to make processes highly efficient, effective and robust as well as to deliver consistent and pre-defined results. We focus on areas where user experience can be increased substantially by creating transparent E2E processes and by reducing complexity.
To further strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced Process Manager with a high level of ambition and self-motivation.
The successful candidate will have profound experience in designing, modelling, implementing and adapting group-wide processes as well as setting standards for our process framework. Ensuring continuous improvement together with different organizational entities and living the processes motivates you. Communication with stakeholders on different management levels is also more routine than a challenge for you. This role offers the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment and includes room for personal initiative and ideas.
- Defining and implementing a framework for group-wide Process Management
- Designing, implementing and improving group-wide processes
- Ensuring the compliance and quality of the processes to regulatory and organizational requirements
- Continuously monitor and assess group-wide process performance, making recommendations for improvement and implementing changes as necessary
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives
- Drive continuous improvement of group-wide processes and their implementation in respective tools
- Identify areas for process improvement and lead cross-functional teams in implementing process changes
- Manage the publication and communication of the process to all stakeholders - including trainings
- You have completed your university degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent years’ experience in a relevant role
- You have gained 7+ years of experience in process management and continuous improvement
- You have a proven track record in Process Management: Certified Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt is a plus
- You bring in your expertise in Process Management related tools such as BIC and Bizagi
- You have a profound knowledge of Change management methods
- You are proficient in written and spoken English; French/German language skills would be considered an asset
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of organisation
- Your strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision making will be an asset
- You combine independent action with effective team co-operation and working
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.