Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Product Delivery Manager - Client Connectivity & Data (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. London Branch • London
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, ﬁnancial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 9,000 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: oﬀering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global ﬁnancial markets.
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
As a Delivery Manager (f/m/d) you will work in the Client Connectivity & Data team and support the Head of Section in managing delivery of products and services both internally and to our clients.
- Act as Global Senior Program Manager for complex programs and continuously ensure their alignment to transformation goals
- Orchestrate and drive the successful & timely completion of programs to achieve the business goals, including the identification and resolution of risks and issues which impact program delivery
- Review and oversee updating of the Master Project Plan and WBS. Ensure that plan components adequately document how the project will be executed, monitored and controlled.
- Ensure that the plan adequately defines the managerial, technical, and supporting processes and activities necessary for sound project development.
- Ensure that the plan adequately covers topics such as Scope Management, Schedule Management, Quality Management, Resource Management, Communications Management, Project Change Management, Risk Management, Procurement Management and others as deemed necessary to manage the project.
- Carry out Risk Management, mitigation planning, and workshops
- Define and implement a strong governance framework
- Ensure consistency of deliverables and artifacts across all programs in portfolio
- Build strong relationships with program sponsors and stakeholders
- Manage capacity and program alignment cooperatively across the portfolio
- Communicate to all stakeholders (including Senior Management) on a timely basis in a clear way Facilitate, coordinate, and arbitrate cross-functional macro level topics with key stakeholders (often including Senior Management)
- Employ program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery; leverage these across the organization. Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme Maintain weekly and monthly status reports
- Ensure compliance with all application tools used for program and project management
- Manage the programme's budget on behalf of the CCD team, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses
- Facilitate the appointment of individuals to project teams
- Ensure the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget
- Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Initiate extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise
- Manage project plans and major milestones, monitor the progress and support the delivery of connectivity & data-related initiatives such as client data requests, data ingestion to cloud infrastructure, data discovery, data preparation, solution delivery to production, coordination and communication with stakeholders.etc Coordinate workshops with external clients and internal teams. You will also coordinate the review processes of new requests and ideas for data products with multiple stakeholders (product, operations, client services, IT teams).
- Celebrate success by publicising the solutions developed by the team, liaise with branding, marketing and communication teams on new product launches
- Successfully completed a management degree
- Securities services experience is required
- PMP or equivalent certification is recommended
- Demonstrate 13+ years professional experience in project/product management, management consulting, or related field, and have experience working with cross-functional teams, e.g., business, technology, finance, legal, compliance, etc.
- Analytical and creative mindset, good business sense, good problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly understand technical details and work independently and responsibly with attention to detail
- Experience working with agile project management methodologies is a plus. The ability to quickly learn and adapt the project management style according to the environment, team and deliverables is important
- Experience working in the securities services industry is preferred. Understanding data and machine learning products and applications is a plus.
Your skills and competencies
- Able to multitask, frequently switch between projects and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Capable of quickly writing clear and concise project documentation, success stories and formulating complex concepts and ideas for different audiences.
- Verbal Communication (with senior managers both internally and externally with Vendors), ability to multitask, resilience, deal with high work volumes, self starter, technical aptitude, willingness to learn, Strong communication skills, ability to chair senior dialogue in high-pressured environment, attention to detail, ability to identify risks and manage escalation appropriately within the organisation.
- Excellent at managing projects and driving work forward
- Capability to improve processes, acting as a catalyst for change and innovation throughout the organization Ability to operate and influence at appropriate levels in various business environments
- Ability to see the big picture, balanced with being detail orientated
- Ability to think critically, be solution oriented, and take ownership of tasks with minimal guidance Consistently produce high quality work, recognises priority issues, and refer upwards where appropriate Willingness to learn and develop within a multicultural and friendly environment
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Time out! It’s important for us that you feel balanced and comfortable. Therefore, we offer you an annual leave of 30 days.
Top up your pension! We pay you a pension contribution which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.