Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Product Designer for Crypto Derivatives Trading (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
In your role as a Product Designer for Crypto Derivatives Trading, you will own origination of product & market model ideas, with subsequent design and implementation to best serve clients’ needs in this product line. You will be combining your passion for cryptocurrencies and blockchain expertise with established knowledge in derivatives trading (futures, options, perps, etc.). In close collaboration with colleagues across Business Development, Sales but also Operations and IT, you will be employing your creativity and exceptional interpersonal communication in cross-functional teams to propose and drive execution of out-of-the-box ideas, which add value to businesses of our customers. For this purpose, you will also set up a framework to gather and make best use of industry and product intelligence using your excellent quantitative and data analytics skills. Your network with market players allows you to validate initial ideas in terms of market fit. You produce product insights and research pieces, which help customers better understand complex questions and contribute to building firm’s reputation as a thought-leader in the space.
- Own Crypto Derivatives Trading product line through originating, designing and implementing respective ideas
- Develop and steer the product roadmap in cross-functional teams
- Building upon solid existing trading models, identify, design and implement macro and micro market design improvements for the crypto marketplace
- Ensuring industry intelligence and product metrics as part of the product and market development process
- Produce product insights and research pieces for customers and internal stakeholders
- University degree in a quantitative or financial discipline
- 5+ years of derivatives trading experience either with a market infrastructure provider, active derivatives trading participant or intermediary
- Blockchain expertise, demonstrated interest for cryptocurrencies
- Good understanding of respective regulatory requirements, particularly in regards to market infrastructure providers
- Start-up mindset: can-do approach, self-driven to learn and grow, stress-resistant
- Creativity, excellent problem-solving skills and at least some experience in employing respective instruments
- Quick to learn and ability to articulate complex cases clearly and precisely
- Excellent quantitative and data analytics skills
- Understanding underlying drivers of capital markets; fascination by the dynamics of financial markets
- Knowledge of traditional market models, certified e.g. by successful Eurex trader exam is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in project management (formal or agile) is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English; German and further languages will be a plus
- High professionalism and integrity, coupled with sense of urgency and client-oriented focus
- Positive attitude and willingness to go beyond your comfort zone to join a team of truly dedicated professionals on an exciting journey
Location: Employment location in Eschborn/Frankfurt, however, flexibility for remote work and/or project-based work from other locations required
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.