Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Product Development Manager - Client Connectivity & Data (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. London Branch • London
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, ﬁnancial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 9,000 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: oﬀering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global ﬁnancial markets.
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
As Product developer Manager (f/m/d) you will work in the Client Connectivity & Data team and be responsible for market and industry research and, understanding trends and client needs. You will also be responsible for all activities related to the development of new products and/or features and functionality of products including developing business cases, requirements definition, product enhancements innovation, feature and functionality definition with stakeholders. In this role, you will manages the end-to-end product development lifecycle and will also scope product releases, agreeing to and tracking business priorities, incorporating regulatory and compliance requirements and investment tracking.
- Research market trends, identify valuable product opportunities and then work with internal teams to build solutions. Manages and implements a wide variety of data and connectivity products and solutions to meet client needs. Understand Client, Segment and Product needs for Connectivity & Data
- Conceptualize, plan, prioritize, coordinate design and delivery of products or features to product release, and serves as product ambassador within user community.
- In partnership with Sales & Relationship Management determine current accounts’ organic growth areas and capitalize on opportunities.
- Have direct interaction with business managers, technology, and sales to understand their long term vision, discuss industry trends, and incorporate them into the product & solutions strategy
- Build and manage relationships with key clients, client services and marketing team (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.). Work with Clients on connectivity and data needs and coordinate internally to create and implement necessary solutions. Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on Connectivity & Data product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
- Establish revenue generating plan and pipeline through new and incremental opportunities. Have an idea of your revenue potential (direct and indirect) of your area.
- Establish a business plan in partnership with Sales & Relationship Management, comprised of new and incremental client opportunities
- In partnership with Sales & Relationship Management, establish and maintain client relationships including client communication, client consulatation, report delivery, project management and strategy development
- Coordinate with diverse group of internal stakeholders, sales and relationship management, product, technologists, operations, finance, legal etc to implement and deliver on client commitments. Participate in new account kick off meetings, where required and represent Client Connectivity & Data Deliver significant direct business results and authoritative advice regarding product development that necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy.
- Create clear and specific project plans, business requirements (where required) documents for product execution
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Clearstream, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Focus on controls and governance, including performing Need-to-Know based security and access reviews, Access Approvals, controls testing and documentation
- Prepare and present business reviews quarterly and annually
- Create Proactive Client Communication Campaigns and implement to clients and their teams. launching new advertising campaigns for clients
- Establish a good understanding of the business of a client for effective service
- Handle connectivity & data customer surveys and coordinate internal resources to fulfill client delivery and manage effective communication
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong Product Development skillset with a delivery mindset
- Client Solutions experience
- Securities Services experience is required
- 13+ years of experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of successfully managing in a large and complex business
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical and conceptual thinker
- Proactively seeks and develops new opportunities
- Thorough financial acumen and P&L management experience
- Proven track record of bringing diverse groups and perspectives to work against a common goal
Your skills and competencies
- Excellent Communication, analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain senior client relationships and to work across multiple facets of Clearstream businesses
- Able to multitask, frequently switch between projects and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Proven track record as change agent, with ability to encourage and embrace innovative ideas and solutions
- Ability to operate and influence at appropriate levels in various business environments
- Ability to work in a client / market visible role
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Time out! It’s important for us that you feel balanced and comfortable. Therefore, we offer you an annual leave of 30 days.
Top up your pension! We pay you a pension contribution which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.