Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Product Development Manager - Client Connectivity & Data (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the Post-Trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
As Product developer Manager (f/m/d) you will work in the Client Connectivity & Data team and be responsible for market and industry research and understanding trends and client needs. You will also be responsible for all activities related to the development of new products and/or features and functionality of products including developing business cases, requirements definition, product enhancements innovation, feature, and functionality definition with stakeholders. In this role, you will manage the end-to-end product development lifecycle and will also scope product releases, agreeing to and tracking business priorities, incorporating regulatory and compliance requirements and investment tracking.
- Research market trends, identify valuable product opportunities and then work with internal teams to build solutions. Manages and implements a wide variety of data and connectivity products and solutions to meet client needs. Understand Client, Segment and Product needs for Connectivity & Data
- Conceptualize, plan, prioritize, coordinate design and delivery of products or features to product release, and serves as product ambassador within user community.
- In partnership with Sales & Relationship Management determine current accounts’ organic growth areas and capitalize on opportunities.
- Have direct interaction with business managers, technology, and sales to understand their long-term vision, discuss industry trends, and incorporate them into the product & solutions strategy
- Build and manage relationships with key clients, client services and marketing team (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.). Work with Clients on connectivity and data needs and coordinate internally to create and implement necessary solutions. Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on Connectivity & Data product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
- Establish revenue generating plan and pipeline through new and incremental opportunities. Have an idea of your revenue potential (direct and indirect) of your area.
- Establish a business plan in partnership with Sales & Relationship Management, comprised of new and incremental client opportunities
- In partnership with Sales & Relationship Management, establish and maintain client relationships including client communication, client consultation, report delivery, project management and strategy development
- Coordinate with diverse group of internal stakeholders, sales and relationship management, product, technologists, operations, finance, legal etc to implement and deliver on client commitments.
- Participate in new account kick off meetings, where required and represent Client Connectivity & Data
- Deliver significant direct business results and authoritative advice regarding product development that necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy.
- Create clear and specific project plans, business requirements (where required) documents for product execution
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Clearstream, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Focus on controls and governance, including performing Need-to-Know based security and access reviews, Access Approvals, controls testing and documentation
- Prepare and present business reviews quarterly and annually
- Create Proactive Client Communication Campaigns and implement to clients and their teams. launching new advertising campaigns for clients
- Establish a good understanding of the business of a client for effective service
- Handle connectivity & data customer surveys and coordinate internal resources to fulfill client delivery and manage effective communication
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong Product Development skillset with a delivery mindset
- Client Solutions experience
- Securities Services experience is required
- 13+ years of experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of successfully managing in a large and complex business
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical and conceptual thinker
- Proactively seeks and develops new opportunities
- Thorough financial acumen and P&L management experience
- Proven track record of bringing diverse groups and perspectives to work against a common goal
Your skills and competencies
- Excellent Communication, analytical, interpretive and problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain senior client relationships and to work across multiple facets of Clearstream businesses
- Able to multitask, frequently switch between projects and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Proven track record as change agent, with ability to encourage and embrace innovative ideas and solutions
- Ability to operate and influence at appropriate levels in various business environments
- Ability to work in a client / market visible role
Duration: full-time contract
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.