Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Product Management and Development (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Settlement Product Development team is responsible for the definition and development of all products and services related to the settlement product and service delivery to our customers across all Clearstream business lines. This includes the response to regulatory requirements (e.g. CSDR) and new market trends (e.g. partial settlement, partial release, bridge interoperable link, …). In addition, the Settlement Product Development team is in intensive contact with customers, authorities, market associations, as well as various DBAG internal departments to capture and leverage change information to secure appropriate maintenance and evolution of the Settlement Cluster in general.
You enhance Clearstream’s presence across industry forums and trade associations to shape public opinion and influence market developments (market advocacy). You participate to the development of new projects, feasibility studies, simulations on customers’ portfolio by:
• Designing new services to meet clients’ needs
• Developing an in-depth expertise about CSD regulations and internal systems
• Having an active role in developing solutions in order to improve the efficiency of the services
• Specifying systems developments/enhancements that meet clients’ requirements and CSD regulations
• Being one of the stakeholders in the elaboration of technical solutions with functional analysts and IT developers
• Working with Operations to help designing efficient processing flows
• Following up the writing of system requirements during the development phase
• Overseeing the implementation & commercialization of new services, including market readiness, roll-out, marketing & documentation
You combine a good knowledge of the financial industry with a strong expertise in settlement related topics (Global custodian, T2S, ICSDs). Some experience with Financial Market Infrastructures would be an advantage.
• You are fluent in English and a good knowledge of French or German is an asset
• You are able to draw up reports in English
• You have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
• You are familiar with the MS-office software suite
• You have good social skills, the ability to cope with stress and to communicate and to present well orally and in writing
• You have the ability to work and pick up knowledge independently
• You have strong analytical skills and you can switch from an helicopter view to focus on the details
• You are autonomous and you like teamwork with the aim to meet clients’ expectations
• You are flexible and open to gain new competencies as well as to share them
• You are dynamic and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.