Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Product-Management-Officer - Collateral Management (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Part of Clearstream Collateral, Lending and Liquidity Solutions, the team comprises of a full suite of collateral management services.
As Product-Management-Officer you will have primary responsibility for the development of new services. Strategic, you will be involved in defining the future of Clearstream Collateral Management Services. Analytic, you will drill into the data to understand the short-term business drivers. You will also take accountability for delivering on the Collateral Management initiatives which will lead to the creation of new product and revenue streams with the aim to enhance and consolidate the section’s unique market position. In your role as Product-Management-Officer, display of excellent interaction between business and technical expertise is required.
- Define, develop and maintain Collateral Management offering in line with the overall Clearstream strategy by collecting and defining business requirements directly with Customers, Sales or Relationship Management and Operations
- Understand Collateral Lending and Liquidity Solutions (CLLS) service offering in the context of Triparty Repo and as part of the overall CBL/CBF Triparty collateral agent role
- Ensure in-depth understanding of the risks & regulations affecting CBL collateral management products. Ensure an appropriate risk and return balance. Assess the impacts and opportunities of regulations on CBL collateral management products.
- Define, coordinate projects and ensure follow up with Product Delivery and Operations department for service delivery, based on strong interaction and network
- Support the Sales & Relationship Management teams and Operations, at a global level
- Interface with the various internal stakeholders including Legal, Tax, Credit, Risk, Compliance, Accounting and Regulatory Reporting, Billing for any changes, enhancement or development of new services, conclusion of service level agreements
- Participate in Industry Working Groups and present to clients, internal and external working groups CLLS collateral management solutions. Develop a network of customer & industry contacts
- Work closely with the Marketing department in developing enhanced visibility for our product line, initiate, improve marketing material and product documentation, actively represent CLLS at Social Media
- Contribute to the development and the implementation of a company-wide go-to-market plan (event campaigns, advertisement, press release, etc.) including pricing approach
- A Bachelor's degree (ideally in finance or business administration); Master degree is an advantage
- 5 to 7 years professional experience in a similar position with knowledge in securities finance and/or collateral management
- Dynamic with clear drive to grow the business and plan for the next generation of collateral management
- Analytical mind to drill down into the business numbers and derive micro and macro trends that impact the business growth
- Strategic and innovative, pushing new ideas to constructively disrupt the status quo
- (Broad) Knowledge of Clearstream’s and Eurex’s services and products
- Accomplished Product management skills proven in a multicultural/multinational environment
- Experience in marketing principles and executing go-to-market practices
- Highly motivated, flexible and able to work across different products
- Excellent presentation skills, outstanding oral and written communication skills
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.