Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Product-Management-Officer - Collateral Management (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Part of Clearstream Banking’s Funding and Financing, the team comprises of a full suite of collateral management services.
As Product-Management-Officer you will have primary responsibility for the development of new services and be involved in many different Collateral Management initiatives which will lead to the creation of new product and revenue streams, enhancing and consolidating the section’s unique market position in creating innovative products, across different customer segments. In your role as Product-Management-Officer, display of excellent interaction between business and technical expertise is required.
- Define, develop and maintain Banking, Funding & Financing Collateral Management offering in line with the overall section and Clearstream strategy and by collecting and defining business requirements directly with Customers, Sales or Relationship Management and Operations
- Understand Banking, Funding & Financing Collateral Management service offering in the context of Triparty Repo and as part of the overall CBL/CBF Triparty collateral agent role
- Ensure in-depth understanding of the risks & regulations affecting CBL collateral management products. Ensure an appropriate risk and return balance. Assess the impacts and opportunities of regulations on CBL collateral management products.
- Define, coordinate projects and ensure follow up with Product Delivery and Operations department for service delivery, based on strong interaction and network
- Support the Sales & Relationship Management teams and Operations, at a global level
- Interface with the various internal stakeholders including Legal, Tax, Credit, Risk, Compliance, Accounting and Regulatory Reporting, Billing for any changes, enhancement or development of new services, conclusion of service level agreements
- Active participation to Industry Working Groups, represent and present to clients, internal and external working groups BFF collateral management solutions. Develop a network of customer & industry contacts
- Share of know-how and open-mind set for on-the-job training approach
- Work closely with the Marketing department in developing enhanced visibility for our product line, initiate, improve marketing material and product documentation, actively represent Banking, Funding & Financing at Social Media
- Contribute to the development and the implementation of a company-wide go-to-market plan (event campaigns, advertisement, press release, etc.) including pricing approach
- A Bachelor's degree (ideally in finance or business administration); Master degree is an advantage
- 5 to 10 years professional and practical experience in a similar position or in repo operations, with knowledge of repo and/or collateral management services and products
- (Broad) Knowledge of Clearstream’s and Eurex’s services and products, especially Banking, Funding & Financing, is an asset
- Accomplished project management skills proven in a multicultural/multinational environment
- Take initiative and define direction supporting the development of Banking, Funding & Financing Collateral Management solutions
- Good analytical, problem solving and integrated thinking skills
- Experience in marketing principles and executing go-to-market practices
- Communicative and innovative personality with a strong network in the financial service sector
- Highly motivated, flexible and able to work across different products
- Excellent presentation skills, outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English is essential and business-level modern European languages (e.g. German, French etc.) is an advantage
- Dedication, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.