Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Product Management Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream International S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Digital Trust, as a newly created unit part of the Banking, Funding and Financing (BFF) section, serves as an innovation lab focusing primarily on the development of new business concepts leveraging new technologies such as DLT.
As Product Management Officer, you will primarily be responsible for the development of new products and services and the creation of new revenue streams, enhancing and consolidating the section’s unique market position in creating innovative products, across different customer segments. In this role, you will be involved in various initiatives (internal and external) and will interact with a broad range of actors which require a certain level of business and technical expertise.
- Define, develop and maintain Digital Trust service offering in line with the Clearstream and BFF business strategies. This includes identifying (potential) business needs as well as defining and/or validating business requirements directly with Customers, Sales or Relationship Management, Operations and external Partners
- Review and understand in details regulations (potentially) affecting Digital Trust products. Assess the impacts and opportunities of these regulations on the Trusted Third party concept considering an appropriate risk / return balance
- Support Partners, Sales & Relationship Management teams and Operations
- Act as Product Owner for Digital Trust services under Agile development methodology
- Define, coordinate projects and/or ensure follow up with our IT and Operations department for service delivery
- Interface with the various internal stakeholders including Legal, Tax, Credit, Risk, Compliance, Accounting and Regulatory Reporting, Billing for any changes, enhancement or development of new services, conclusion of service level agreements as well as BAU activities
- Active participation to Industry Working Groups, represent and present to clients. Develop a network of customer & industry contacts
- Contribute to the development and the implementation of a company-wide go-to-market plan (event campaigns, advertisement, press release, etc.) including pricing approach
- Work closely with the Marketing department in developing enhanced visibility for our product line, initiate, improve marketing material and product documentation, actively represent Banking, Funding & Financing in Social Media.
- A Bachelor's degree (ideally in finance or business administration); Master degree is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of professional and practical experience in a similar position and/or knowledge of Securities Lending, Collateral management or Custody services products and services.
- (Broad) Knowledge of Clearstream’s and Eurex’s products and services, especially Banking, Funding & Financing, is an asset
- Knowledge and/or strong interest in new technologies (e.g. DLT, AI, Machine Learning) and their progressive use in the financial market is important
- Good analytical, problem solving and integrated thinking skills
- Highly motivated, flexible and able to work across different products
- Team player, open-minded and be inclined to share knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills, outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Agile product development methodology
- Experience in marketing principles and executing go-to-market practices;
- Communicative and innovative personality
- Fluent English is essential and business-level knowledge of German and/or French is an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.