Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Product Management Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
The role of Product Program Management Section is the management of all cross-product activities, providing support to the Clearstream Products Business lines. Within the Project & Product Management Unit, we have the responsibility for all central functions such as the maintenance of the product portfolio inventory, a coordination role of different audit, regulatory, compliance or filing requests. Another responsibility is the business and project management for the delivery of enhancement requests.
This team may also help introducing flexibility in resource allocation within the Clearstream Products Area on dedicated product or cross-product initiative and/or projects. We also manage the contractual relationship with our different data vendors.
- Redefine and maintain internal processes up to date, coordinate resolution of Audit and Regulatory or Compliance items
- Maintain global Product Portfolio Inventory, active participation in the material change process. Attend the Material Change Working Group (MCWG) and support the different requestors in filing their requests
- Follow-up with the respective Business/Product areas to align and ensure the Product Inventory is updated in due time
- Business project management and implementation of enhancement requests. Validate business requests from a requirements and business case quality. Write systems specifications for our new suppliers (depositories, CCB, etc.), or update specifications in case of changes. Liaise with IT for getting impact and feasibility assessment. Work together with IT on implementation planning.
- Coordinate Workshop with IT and business stakeholders to understand and agree proposed development for enhancements
- Facilitate and collect, together with the business lines stakeholders’ input, the projects delivery proposals in view of building a coherent cross-products Release implementation planning
- Dependent on capacity and profile, potential allocation to dedicated projects
- Relationship with different Data Vendors: contract management, internal review with internal stakeholders/users of the data vendor performance (service review). Optimization and cost containment
- Liaise with different stakeholders: Board & Committees, IT, Risk, Compliance, Network Management, Legal and audit where necessary
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or equivalent
- Ideally combination of business and Software background is a great asset
- 5+ years-experience in banking/securities services industry
- Possible experience in planning, product management or business development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong process orientation including measurement of delivery
- Willingness to build network within the company and externally
- Independent way of working and excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn further on Clearstream products and services and the underlying supporting business applications
- Be a team-player, pro-active, creative, highly motivated person, taking ownership of tasks with minimal guidance
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, as well as a strong competency in handling MS Office applications round out your profile
Duration: Full-time contract
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English !
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.