Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Product Management Officer (f/m/d)
CFC S.A. (CFCL) • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Working within CFS Product Management you will be responsible for identifying and understanding both the internal and external needs of the business, identifying appropriate solutions whilst at the same time managing the process right through and ensuring successful execution.
- Participate to the maintenance of the multi-year product strategy plan, including product roadmap and P&L
- Work with Sales, Relationship management and Customers to identify, assess, propose and execute potential revenue generating opportunities
- Work with all departments to establish and maintain adequate legal and competitive watch infrastructure
- Work with operations and client service areas to Identify, assess, propose and execute operational process improvements and revenue generating opportunities
- Analyse and determine appropriate technical and non-technical solutions to both internal and external customers’ needs
- Work with central IT to facilitate technical product deliverables in an effective manner
- Support maintenance of various products profitability and metrics analysis
- Produce regular and ad-hoc management reporting
- Manage projects or smaller initiatives. Identify, track and report the project's goals, objectives, and scope. Create a project plan that outlines the tasks, timelines, budget and resources required. Proactively manage related risks and issues.
- University degree (Master/Bac+5) in applied economics or comparable education
- At least 5 years experience in the Investment Fund field, notably in alternative funds related matters
- A natural drive to take the initiative in order to “get things done”
- Flexible team player in an international environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, numeracy literate and self organized
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. German is desirable but not required.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools is considered an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.