Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Product Manager - Eurobonds (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your Area of Work
Become a member of the Clearstream Eurobond product team managing issuance service in the international (Eurobond) market. The team develops new products and implements the strategic roadmap for issuance services. You will integrate into the product management team and will lead the development of specific new products. You will also contribute to strategic initiatives to further develop the International Securities Issuance process and integrated partnerships. This includes the support of strategic projects, the area’s financial analysis, the development of market and competitor research.
- Contribute to the Product development of the team long-term global growth strategy by:
- Developing internal analytics based on your own analysis of data and present these in a professional format
- Assist in developing reports and presentations for senior management
- Taking ownership of assessing market potential for specific issuance services in the International Market space and developing these services to maturity within the bank’s product development process
- Monitoring strategy development, statistics, on-boarding of clients/partners, and projects in the team
- Conducting research about potential partnerships with other market players
- Liaison with different internal stakeholders such as New Issues, RM, Product Sales Team, to identify business opportunities and market participant expectations
- Analysis and documentation of new business opportunities with the objective to formulate service requests in cooperation with our providers
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree programme in Finance, Business or Economics or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in financial or related services including relevant experience in developing presentation material
- Written and oral proficiency in English is mandatory. Any other European language is considered an advantage - in particular French and / or German
- You are proactive and autonomous
- Knowledge of financial markets generally and primary fixed income markets
- Proficiency in MS Office generally with demonstrable specialist knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships across the organization and across business centers
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.