Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Product Manager (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
European Custody/ Asset Servicing Product – Product Development is responsible for the definition and (further) development of all products and services that Clearstream Banking has to offer its customers in the areas of Securities Settlement, Custody, Asset Servicing and Administration in the European Custody area. Asset Servicing product development is managed on a global level. The activities and responsibilities also include in particular the integration of regulatory requirements (e.g. European CSD regulation (CSD-R, Shareholder Rights Directive (SRD II) and new market trends (e.g. distributed ledger/ Blockchain technology) into the overall product development and strategy. In addition, Product Development is in regular contact with customers, associations, data providers, asset servicing & workflow providers, trading venues, CCPs and debt management offices (DMOs), as well as various DBAG internal departments.
- Define and lead product development activities with focus on asset servicing processes and product portfolio expansion with focus on the further development of Clearstream’s asset servicing capabilities and service delivery to its customers, from income processes, corporate event processes to proxy voting services.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders and specialists, including but not limited to sales and client service managers, network managers, functional and IT architects, analysts, project managers, test managers, etc.
- Drive, explore and ideate on new business/ product opportunities, enhancements and challenges
- Contribute expertise to the management and development of existing and new products
- Generate and define business requirements and support requirements specifications
- Support sales, business development and marketing activities, ensuring client-facing staff and clients are systematically informed of new or enhanced products
- Align with other product specialists across Clearstream product segments on key initiatives
- Solid knowledge of Asset Services/ Corporate Action processing is a must; T2S settlement and general securities processing knowledge is advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of EU regulations affecting financial industry / market infrastructures is a must
- Outstanding conceptual skills, excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Very good ability to communicate effectively with people on cross-divisional basis
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong team player willing to cooperate with multiple interfaces across departments and locations
- Ability to work and produce good results under pressure within international team environment
- Client-centric and proactive attitude
- Good competence in Microsoft Office products required
- Willingness to travel is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English mandatory, knowledge of another language is an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.