Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Product Manager (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
Reporting directly to the Head of Unit, IFS Product Singapore, he/she is responsible for understanding needs of the IFS business and supporting the expansion of the investment funds market coverage globally, identifying appropriate solutions whilst at the same time managing the process through and ensuring successful execution.
- Define and lead product management / development activities with focus on fund markets and meet customers’ requirements.
- Initiate, manage and implement projects related to investment funds services strategy and expansion of the investment funds business globally e.g. Italy, Spain, Mexico and Nordic markets for a start.
- Analyse and determine appropriate technical and non-technical solutions to both internal and external customers’ needs.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of proposed initiative and projects.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders and specialists, including but not limited to product sales, relationship management, operations, client services, network management, project managers, functional and IT analysts to identify, assess, propose and execute product, operational process improvements and revenue generating opportunities.
- Drive and explore new business/product opportunities, enhancements and challenges.
- Contribute expertise to the management and development of existing and new products.
- Generate and define business requirements specification.
- Support of solution roll out and ensuring client facing staff / clients are informed of new or enhanced products (e.g. communication and education).
- Align with other product specialists across Clearstream product segments on key initiatives.
- Business university degree and/or a related discipline.
- At least 5 – 10 years professional experience in investment funds.
- Experience in investment funds operations is a plus.
- A natural drive to take the initiative in order to “get things done”.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and numeracy literate.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English is mandatory. Fluent in Spanish, Italian, French or German will be an added advantage.
- Very good ability to communicate effectively with people on cross-divisional basis.
- Strong team player willing to cooperate with multiple interfaces across departments and locations.
- Ability to work and produce good results under pressure within international team environment.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Client centric and proactive attitude.
- Willingness to travel is an advantage.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.