Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Product Manager for Clearstream Fund Centre (f/m/d)
Clearstream Fund Centre AG • Zurich
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As a member of the overall IFS Product team you will be responsible for all necessary measures for the implementation of various products and will be in close contact with the decision-makers of the Investment Funds Services department in the Fund Centre (CFC) Product Management area.
You will be responsible to identify and understanding both the internal and external needs of the business, define appropriate solutions whilst at the same time managing the process right through and ensuring successful execution.
- Active development and execution of long-term strategic goals and products in close cooperation with other business segments and central functions
- Participate to the maintenance of the multi-year product strategy plan, including product roadmap and P&L
- Cooperate with all departments to establish and maintain adequate legal and regulatory compliance of IFS / CFC services
- Liaise with operations and client service areas to identify, assess, propose and execute operational process improvements and revenue generating opportunities
- Analyse and determine appropriate technical and non-technical solutions to both internal and external Customers
- Work with central IT to facilitate technical product deliverables in an effective manner
- Support maintenance of various products profitability and metrics analysis
- Assess product development business cases within the distribution strategy for CFC
- Become a product specialist in the areas of fund distribution, fund platforms, fund data and their related regulations
- Work with Sales, Relationship Management, Operations to identify, assess, propose and execute operational process improvements and revenue generating opportunities
- Stay up to date with the latest market trends and the market needs to manage initiatives and position Clearstream as a major distribution enabler
- At least 5-10 years professional experience in investment funds, consultant experience will be an added advantage
- A natural drive to take the initiative in order to “get things done”
- Flexible team player in an international environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and numeracy literate
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English; written and spoken German will be an added advantage
- Business university degree and/or a related discipline
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.