Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Product Manager - Securities Lending (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
With EUR 16.4 trillion of assets under custody, Clearstream Securities Services is committed to provide customers with the highest quality of custody servicing and strategically, is committed to achieving positive differentiation from its peers through the superiority of its added value services like Banking, Funding and Financing (BFF) products.
As part of the Securities Lending team, in your role as Product Manager, you will support the development of its strategic service offering by collecting and defining the business needs in line with the growth strategy and the latest regulations.
You would contribute and maintain the Securities Lending service offerings in line with the group strategy, by capturing developing market trends, identifying customer-focused opportunities, regulatory changes and defining business requirements directly with funding and financing ecosystem.
- Contribute to the development of overall Securities Lending business strategies for Banking, Funding and Financing group and financial growth of the business line
- Coordinating and contributing/leading various Strategic Client and Commercial initiatives in line with product roll-out or customer capture and expansion
- Lead/Contribute to the customer readiness in product roll-out incl. the internal and external stakeholder communications via different media
- Documenting and marketing the changes in the services within the Clearstream channels and the relevant media externally
- Involvement in cross-team/ department projects to support and manage the interest of Securities Lending Business offerings
- Ensuring in-depth understanding of the risks & regulations affecting BFF securities lending products, assessing the impacts and potential opportunities of regulations on BFF securities lending products
- Keep up on customer activity and industry trends as source of solution development and monitor customer satisfaction with products benefits
- Supporting the Sales & Relationship Management teams and Operations, collect feedback from internal and external stakeholders for any product ideas and development
- Interface with the various internal stakeholders including Legal, Tax, Credit, Risk, Compliance, Accounting and Regulatory Reporting, Pricing Billing
- Actively participating in Industry forums, Working Groups and events
- 3-5 years of experience working in Securities Lending related position
- Knowledge in Capital Markets and Securities Regulatory landscape
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications in particular Excel, Access VB, SQL
- Interest in IT systems, statistics, and data analysis
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to chair meetings and drive projects to completion in complex working environment
- Proficiency in written and oral English,
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Dedication as well as flexibility round out your profile.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.