Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Product Owner for digital Workspace Services (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main, Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
As Product Owner for digital Workspace Services (f/m/d) you will take the responsibility to manage an international team across different locations, deliver Life-Cycle-Management around Workplace Services for Digital Workspace solutions at Deutsche Börse Group. Our vision is a fully integrated and seamless user centric workplace experience enabling a secure remote working ability.
If you have a solid Background in Cloud based Solutions and Services and you like to take ownership to enable excellent user experience – we would be happy to meet you!
- Take responsibility as Product Owner for global and group wide digital Services to deliver a state of the art Modern Workplace
- Ensure user oriented digital service solutions in line with business and regulatory requirements as well as operational demand
- Develop plans that use the full service and product life cycle, accounting for current & future business value while meeting user needs
- Understand the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- Ensure high degree of automation and digital end to end processes and relevant support aspects
- Provide stakeholder assistance to cover business and regulatory requirements providing stable service solutions, predictable support and operation
- Lead end user communication supporting cultural change as well as information and training needs of individuals
- SLA based Data Analytics, Monitoring and Controlling including continuous improvement also in shared areas and user communication
- Drive and participate on agile projects with an emphasis on digital user experience addressing modern workplace related service content
- Actively collaborate on a global base to develop, customize and deliver resolutions and supporting customers.
- You actively collaborate with the teams in Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Prague and Cork to develop, customize and deliver expert support for our user.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent MS Certification
- Technical knowledge for of digital Workplace Products like remote Access Solutions, Microsoft Office 365, Azure and/or other Cloud service products
- Deep understanding of Cloud services in components such as IaaS, PaaS, Networking and Hybrid Cloud
- Experience in IT Consultancy or Product Owner-Role in Service deployment/operations in project- or line organizations
- Security knowledge like Network Security, Data Security, etc.
- You enjoy collaborating with teams, colleagues, users e.g. Operation Managers, Solution Architects, Project Managers, other Subject Matter Experts.
- You’re flexible and can adapt to changing environments and projects
- You’re committed to continuous learning
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.