Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Project Management Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited until September 2022.
Field of activity
The Client onboarding & Due Diligence Section is responsible for client onboarding and maintenance activities, including client identification, documentation and set-up in productive systems. The team provides its services to Clearstream Banking Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking Frankfurt, Clearstream International as well as LuxCSD. It is a part of the Global Relationship Manager, Sales & Client Service department which combines Clearstream’s sales, client service and account handling functions to strengthen client centricity.
Clearstream seeks an experienced Project Management Officer to support the project portfolio within their Client onboarding & Due Diligence Section.
- Support Project Management with focus on management and project content activities
- Ensure correctness and timeliness of project plan and project internal status reporting
- Identify project risks and issues and monitor respective activities to mitigate risks
- Participate in and document project meetings
- Perform budget activities e.g. Planning, Forecasting, Maintenance, Tracking and Reporting
- Perform administrative tasks e.g. scheduling of meetings, purchasing, infrastructure
- Ensure quality of PMO standards and procedures in the project
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree welcome
- Experience with project office tasks
- 3-7 years of experience in delivering projects, ideally focused on client onboarding, reorganization and readiness work, with possible experience in financial service operations, control, compliance, audit, or regulatory management
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple and concurrent priorities while working independently or with little supervision
- Knowledge of at least one PM methodology desirable e.g. PMI, Prince, etc.
- Expert in using MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel. SAP is an asset
- Experience with budget management of projects
- Highly motivated and engaging nature, positively assertive
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of reliability/flexibility
- Strong team player in a multicultural environment with good communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French and German language skills would be an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.