Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Project Management Officer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
you will be working in a highly motivated, international team. The responsibilities of Xetra/Eurex Trading IT includes project and program management (office) for the initiatives of the leading trading platforms T7, F7, B7, Cash Datawarehouse and eListing.
- Support project management with creation of project plan, tracking of project deliverables, handling of review process and documentation management via Alfresco
- Streamline the project deliverables tracking process
- Responsible for resource management – setup, support and tracking of task assignment for internal employees and external service providers in SAP S/4
- Organization, coordination, and preparation of project meetings
- Support requirements definition and quality assurance of program management tools
- Point of contact for management, project team, other IT departments as well Deutsche Börse Group business counterparts.
- Open-minded, willing to learn, active, highly organized personality with attention to detail
- Accuracy, ability to fulfil up-to-date knowledge requirements and take responsibility
- Critical thinking including ability to identify problems and propose effective solutions
- Ability to work on more tasks simultaneously and to meet deadlines
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), knowledge of German is an advantage
- Experience in working with VBA and knowledge of the VBA language to develop and maintain macros, SQL scripts and queries is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel such as pivot tables, complex formulas, lookups, and code reviewing.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, PowerPoint, and deeper knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques is essential for a PMO role.
- Additionally, you need to be a team player with very good communication skills, highly motivated and flexible.
What you can expect from us:
- We are working in a positive work atmosphere, in which respect, professionalism, and friendliness prevail among employees, promotes motivation, productivity, and loyalty among employees and thus contributes to the success our projects as well as our department.
- We support you in achieving a work-life balance through flexible working time
- We promote your personal development through diverse individual training measures.
- We offer the possibility of partially mobile working.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.