Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Project Management Officer (PMO) (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Findings Program Management is a Section in Deutsche Börse AG which is mandated with supervising cross-functional and highly important supervisory findings in the entire Deutsche Börse Group. Our ambition is to facilitate closure of existing findings, while drawing on the measures to help establishing a robust and resilient operating model beyond an audit per se. In this Section, we interact with all areas and functions of the Deutsche Börse Group, and all hierarchical levels, with particular stakeholder focus being Executive Board and Supervisory Committees of DBAG and Group Legal Entities.
We are looking for an experienced, skilled and adept team member, interested in leaning in on this journey towards state-of-the-art and pro-active findings management of a global market player. In this Section you will gain insights into the business and operating model of the entire Deutsche Börse Group at the very forefront. As a PMO you will be an integral part of the team, connecting all the dots and be on top of important, interesting and demanding tasks, accomplishing your professional profile.
- Orchestrate an external audit in organizational terms from start to end, on the basis of a documented procedures and guidelines outlining required activities
- Setting up of meetings, tracking of requested documents, interaction with regulators/external auditors, while coordinating with the business areas that are subject of the audit
- Post audit activities, i.e. administrative closing of the external audit, organize close-out meetings
- Support the group-wide management of regulatory and statutory audit findings, planned measures as well as supervision and control activities by maintenance of external findings in a database
- Actively engage in developing our suite of information management tools in order to enable up-to-date information provision on status of findings/measures at any point in time, in a stakeholder-centric manner (from top of the house as audience, over internal divisional reporting, to external information provision on progress)
- Responsible for general administrative and organizational activities of the Findings Program Management
- University degree in economics/business administration or equivalent professional qualification
- Proven experience in project management and/or project management office, and high level of attention to detail as well as good analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills, organizational skills and ability to work well in a team
- Initiative, independent, discreet/confidential and goal-oriented approach to work
- Confident in handling office applications (especially MS Office, Jira and SharePoint)
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.