Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Project Management Officer (PMO) - Findings Program Management (FPM) (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Findings Program Management (FPM) is a Section in Deutsche Börse AG which is mandated with overseeing remediation of significant findings in the entire Deutsche Börse Group. Our ambition is to facilitate closure of findings and help establishing a robust and resilient operating model beyond remediation per se. In this Section, we interact with all areas and functions of the Deutsche Börse Group, and all hierarchical levels, with particular stakeholder focus being Executive Board and Supervisory Committees of DBAG, and Group Legal Entities.
In this Section you will gain insights into the business and operating model of the entire Deutsche Börse Group at the very forefront. You will be an integral part of the team and you will provide hands-on expertise on strategically important, interesting and demanding tasks, further accomplishing your professional profile.
- You are responsible for general administrative and organizational activities within different project management areas of the Findings Program Management
- You enable the Program Management to deliver operational excellence in resource and work planning, budget management, change management, and work product quality controls
- You support the group-wide management of regulatory and statutory audit findings by facilitating further development and enhancements of the golden data source of findings
- You actively engage in advancing the division's suite of information management tools to enable up-to-date and quality-assured information provision on status of the findings’ remediation at any point in time
- You orchestrate external audits in organizational terms from start to end, based on documented procedures and guidelines outlining required activities
- You set up audit meetings, track requested documents and interact with regulators/external auditors, while coordinating with the business areas that are subject to the audit
- You conduct post audit activities including administrative closing of the external audit and organizing close-out meetings
- You have a university degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar degree
- You have proven experience in project management office and/or project management, and high level of attention to detail as well as good analytical skills
- You have excellent communications skills, organizational skills and ability to work well in a team
- You bring along initiative as well as an independent and goal-oriented approach to work
- You are confident in handling project management tools and office applications (especially MS Office, Jira and SharePoint)
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.