Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Project Manager - Financial Technology (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
Are you interested in joining a smart team in a great office environment in an award-winning organization? At Qontigo, we bring together the best minds from across the world to challenge the way financial institutions think about risk and investment portfolio management.
We Innovate. We Create. We Collaborate!
Qontigo is currently seeking an individual with strong project management & analysis skills. The ideal candidate will have strong project management, process management, communication, and presentation skills as well as enthusiasm for helping develop and implement cutting edge solutions to support investment portfolio management, optimization, and risk analysis.
- Provide comprehensive project management oversight by liaising with business stakeholders, technology, and management to ensure that projects achieve the defined business requirements.
- Define project scope deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Drive cross functional teams consisting of engineering, product, development, operations, research, and quants to ensure all critical issues are properly documented and analyzed, and appropriate follow-up actions are identified and prioritized for implementation.
- Help develop and manage all facets of a project planning and implementation including project schedule/milestones, documentation of scope and requirements, budget, resource requirements, project communications, and issue escalation.
- Ensure that projects adhere to the defined project workflow process and governance framework.
- Establish and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Perform analysis of schedules and collaborate with stakeholder groups to ensure that appropriate resources are allocated to projects to ensure successful and timely completion.
- Conduct project status reviews with the business area and technology teams. Identify and manage issues and risks, develop mitigation plans, and initiate corrective actions as needed to stay on target.
- Gather and share enhanced methods or create new processes to enhance best practices.
- Ability to communicate the status of multiple initiatives to Senior Management.
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management/Business Analysis within the Financial Services Industry.
- Good understanding of software development and project lifecycles.
- Understanding of financial instruments big plus (equities, bonds, derivatives, ETFs, mutual funds, SWAPs, FX, Commodities, etc.)
- Flexibility to work with individuals located across multiple time zones.
- Experience in the development, tracking, and reporting of project management performance metrics.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal - and the ability to clearly communicate technical information effectively to both technical and non-technical team members at all levels of the organization.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to act with tact and self-confidence while also probing and challenging existing assumptions.
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with JIRA, MS Project or similar project tracking software.
- College Degree in Financial or Technical discipline.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.