Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Project Manager - Governance & Organisational Services (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Governance, Projects & Findings Management is a Section in Deutsche Börse AG mandated to act as central instance for governance topics, to deliver large cross-divisional non-business and non-IT projects out of a central project management pool as well as to oversee remediation of significant findings in the entire Deutsche Börse Group. In this Section you will gain insights into the business and operating model of the entire Deutsche Börse Group at the very forefront. You will be an integral part of the project management team and provide expertise and leadership on strategically important, interesting and demanding initiatives, accomplishing your professional profile.
- Drive cross-divisional non-business and non-IT projects and initiatives with full ownership of scope, budget and timeline
- Analyze and manage project risks
- Track and report the project progress in e.g. steering committees
- Report to senior management on a regular basis
- Prepare organizational readiness and transitions to line functions
- At least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in project management within the financial sector
- Proven experience in regulatory driven governance topics, e.g. implementing lines of defense model, written organizational guidelines, control systems, level of legal entity integration
- Comfortable to take a leading role in any project, while applying a content driven leadership approach
- Understanding of the business model of Deutsche Börse Group is an advantage
- High level communication and presentation skills in German and English including senior management communication as well as persuasiveness and intercultural competence
- Diplomatic but with the necessary tenacity to complete the task
- Ability to present complex issues in comprehensible formats in a communicative and simple manner
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a high level of assertiveness
- Self-motivated with an independent and focused approach to work, simultaneously geared toward team success
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.