Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Project Manager IT Strategy, Culture and Post Merger Integration (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
In your new position, you will coordinate and shape IT Strategy and related topics in the CIO/ COO division of Deutsche Börse AG. The IT Strategy, Culture and Post Merger Integration team supports the CIO/ COO and the IT Senior Management of Deutsche Börse AG and acts as central interface to Deutsche Börse Group’s Business Areas, Central Functions and Legal Entity Boards. We are looking forward to welcome you as colleague with strong IT-, organizational- and project management skills, good knowledge in the area of IT Strategy development and IT Post Merger Integration Skills.
If you would describe yourself as a person with in-depth IT-knowledge including new technologies, good communication, analytical- and implementation skills and a “self-starter” mentality this position offers you some great opportunities!
- IT Strategy development and implementation
- Steering of Governance Processes with IT focus in coordination with Central- and Control functions
- M&A/ Post Merger Integration (PMI) processes from Due Diligence to closing and implementation of Integration Projects with focus on IT
- Project management and implementation of key strategic projects for CIO/ COO organization and beyond
- Support of decision-making processes for the senior management, implementation and communication of resolution including coordination of board related presentations
- Act as central contact and “go to” person for your contacts within Deutsche Börse Group
- Academic degree in information technology, economics, business administration or similar degree in a relevant field of expertise
- Proven expertise in the field of Mergers & Acquisitions/ Post Merger Integration – incl. references
- Experience in project management with strong organizational and project management skills – experience in IT related projects
- Strong communication skills also on Board and Senior Management level
- Strong analytical skills, structured working method and safe handling of financial topics, including detailed planning tasks
- Independent way of working and a high sense of responsibility in task delivery and result orientation
- Excellent knowledge of German and English in speaking and writing as well as excellent teamwork skills
Warum zur Gruppe Deutsche Börse?
Es liegt uns am Herzen, dass sich Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter bei uns wohl fühlen und voll und ganz entfalten können. Für uns gehört weitaus mehr dazu als nur der passende Job.
Wir stocken Ihre Rente auf! Sie sind automatisch beim BVV versichert, in den wir für Sie eine monatliche Rentenzulage einzahlen. Darüber hinaus haben Sie die Möglichkeit, einen zusätzlichen Teil Ihres Gehalts beizusteuern, um den Betrag Ihrer zukünftigen Rentenzahlung weiter zu erhöhen.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.