Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Project Manager - IT Strategy, Culture and PMI (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Area of Work:
In your new position you will be part of the IT Strategy, Culture and PMI team within the IT Strategy/ Chief of Staff department. The team coordinates the central IT Strategy process, executes strategic projects and oversees the communication, leadership- and target management processes of the CIO/ COO area. It builds the interface between executive management, business areas, central functions, and with legal entities of Deutsche Börse Group. The IT Strategy/ Chief of Staff department is responsible for the efficient management and development of well-structured solutions of all kind and the related decision process.
If you would describe yourself as a person with “self-starter” mentality, good communication, analytical- and implementation skills, this position offers you great opportunities.
- IT Strategy development in coordination with business areas and CIO/ COO functions.
- Execution of IT Strategy including the execution of major strategic projects from initiation to full implementation.
- Definition and execution of strategic initiatives with focus on new technologies.
- Steering of governance processes with IT focus in coordination with central and control functions and considering relevant regulation.
- Post Merger Integration (PMI) processes and implementation with IT focus.
- Management of ESG related initiatives with relevance for IT.
- 1st line management of DBAG’s Material Change Process.
- Preparation of executive management decision processes including board related presentations.
- Coordination of cultural and communication initiatives as counterpart to the central communications department.
- Execution of IT benchmarking assessments.
- Acting as central contact area for the IT organization.
- Academic degree in information technology, business administration or similar degree.
- Consulting or financial services background.
- Experience and strong track record in project management with focus on solution/ result orientation (PMP or similar certificate is a plus).
- Experience in IT related target operating models, processes, and operations.
- Technology expertise especially around new technologies such as Cloud, AI or DLT.
- Analytical skills, structured working method and safe handling of financial topics.
- Strong communication skills on executive board- and senior management level.
- Independent way of working and a high sense of responsibility in task delivery and result orientation.
- Internal and external customer-orientation including solution-driven working methods.
- Good understanding of process analysis methodology.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English in speaking and writing.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.