Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Project Manager Networks (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The section Networks in IT Infrastructure & Operations is responsible for
• Network Operations for monitoring the network and implementing customer connectivity
• Network Engineering for designing and implementing network solutions and/or improving the efficient of current networks
• Communication Control for building and operation network security towards the Internet and in the Enterprise Network.
Enhanced business needs of Deutsche Börse Group as well as regulatory and compliance requirements result in multiple initiative and project where Networks is affected or in the lead.
Deutsche Börse Group is looking for a project manager with strong domain skills supporting projects of the section Networks.
- Analyze, assess, and prioritize incoming requests and demands
- Determine functional and non-functional requirements
- Conduct pre-studies to define scope, resources, and time schedule for new projects
- Manage simultaneously multiple projects with different size
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, e.g. technology experts, users, and management on different levels
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Organize and moderate meetings and workshops
- 5+ years of related project experience with a track record of accomplishment in large, complex projects
- Good methodical skills, especially requirements engineering (preferably IREB or CBAP certified)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate target group specific on all hierarchy levels and to transfer technological issues into business language
- Knowledge of Information Technology is strongly required, especially in the area of Networks
- Team player, highly motivated and engaging nature, positively assertive
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure with a high degree of reliability/flexibility
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills would be an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.