Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Quantitative Analyst/Developer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Quantitative Analytics team is responsible for Deutsche Börse’s suite of analytics products such as the Eurex & Xetra HHI, Flows, and Open Interest as well as the A7 Analytics Platform. As Quantitative Analyst/Developer (f/m/d) you will create new analytics offerings, improve existing ones, perform custom analyses for internal and external customers, and answer customer inquiries. To maximize collaboration within the team, this role requires at least three day per week on site in Deutsche Börse’s headquarter in Eschborn.
- In collaboration with Deutsche Börse’s subsidiaries, develop world-leading analytics offerings using public and proprietary data for internal and external clients
- Take ownership of a product over its lifecycle: research, stakeholder approval, specification, prototype, implementation, sales support, regulatory approval, client onboarding, customer inquiries, maintenance, and incremental improvements
- Contribute to our internal codebase of database, analysis, and visualization tools
- Perform bespoke ad-hoc analytics for business intelligence and based on client requests
- You are creative to find interesting questions, curious and analytical to find the answers, and communicative to share and explain your findings
- Experience in at least one of the following asset classes: FX, fixed-income (cash bonds), energy, commodities
- You have completed your university degree in a STEM field, computer science, economics, finance, or similar degree in a relevant field
- Proficiency in python and/or C++; desirable: SQL, git, Linux, GCP, google analytics
- Experience with time series data, preferably level-3 tick market data
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.