Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Quantitative Analyst - Market Development & Pricing (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The section Market Development & Pricing is responsible for the evolution and development of the Eurex marketplace, the derivatives market of Deutsche Börse Group. In this capacity it fosters innovation and addresses changes in regulation, competition as well as customer needs. Concrete examples are the design and implementation of the selective RFQ platform Eurex EnLight to facilitate price formation in off-book liquidity as well as the launch of Eurex Improve to enable best customer order execution in the order book. In close cooperation with other functional and operational teams the Market Development & Pricing section also develops and executes concepts to increase proximity as well as enable access for end clients to the exchange. Furthermore, it covers Pricing and Marker Making topics which are an important strategic steering instruments for the attractiveness and success of Eurex within a dynamically changing market environment. In this regard, Market Development & Pricing is responsible for the development and implementation of new fee measures in the areas of trading, clearing and technology for Eurex as well as for the design of Eurex’ Market Making framework and strategy. Finally, the Section is taking care of various micro- and macrostructural topics such as the MiFID II Transparency regime, mistrade rules or Third-Party Information Provider (TPIP) framework and connectivity.
- Find solutions for complex strategic problems by analysing large sets of financial data (e.g. transaction data, order book data)
- Prepare and present analysis results to senior management
- Develop, simulate and implement enhancements to the existing transaction fee model
- Support the design of Eurex Market Making framework and strategy including the development and the optimization of incentive schemes
- Prepare business specifications for the implementation of new measures within all relevant IT systems
- Coordinate the implementation of a measure in close cooperation with internal and external interfaces
- Cover incoming customer inquiries regarding Market Making and fee related topics
- Monitor competitive landscape to help identifying trends and to develop new ideas
- Contribute to strategic projects within Eurex
- University degree, preferably in financial engineering, math, finance or economics with a quantitative focus
- At least 2 years of working experience in financial markets industry with derivatives focus
- Excellent data analysis and visualization skills in scripting languages (i.e. Python or R)
- Sound experience in querying databases using SQL
- Excellent communication and presentation skills combined with the ability to prepare and present complex analysis to different target audiences
- Professional handling of MS office applications (Excel / Word/ PowerPoint)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and/or German
- Commitment, flexibility and ability to work in a team complete your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.