Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Recovery and Resolution Planning Specialist (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The main activities with regard to the Recovery and Resolution Plans of Clearstream are the preparation, maintenance and reporting of all relevant aspects related to these plans. A further objective is to operationalise the plans to the extent possible. This includes to test their operational effectiveness by the means of exercising the plans together with relevant stakeholders, e.g. Executive Management. In order to fulfil these tasks it is necessary to align the corresponding effort with several units within Clearstream Group such as Risk Management, Credit, Treasury, Controlling and Financial Accounting.
- Responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of recovery and wind-down & restructuring plans to ensure regulatory compliance with BRRD and CSDR
- Coordinate and collect information from key stakeholders to update recovery plan figures
- Prepare and enhance playbooks for the recovery, restructuring and wind-down plans
- Prepare and perform fire drills to test the operating effectiveness of plans and playbooks
- Keep abreast of changes in regulations and industry best practices
- Be a point of contact for regulators, customers and other stakeholders regarding Clearstream’s recoverability and resolvability
- Support the competent authorities in preparing their resolution plans for Clearstream
- Engagement & alignment within Deutsche Börse Group
- University or similar degree in a relevant field of expertise
- At least two years of experience in recovery and resolution planning topics
- Sound knowledge of relevant regulations
- Good understanding of financial market infrastructure activities, incl. settlement, custody and asset servicing
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, ability to identify challenges and propose solutions
- Fluency in English (German would be an advantage)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.