Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Recovery & Resolution Specialist (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is limited until 31.07.2023
Your area of work:
The section Regulation & Compliance must ensure full compliance with all national and international regulations. The aim of Regulation & Compliance is to protect Eurex Clearing AG from damages caused by the non-compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The unit CCP Regulation has a focus on regulatory topics, e.g. govern and manage the relation with all national and international regulators, regulatory stream leads in national and internal business initiatives, advise the Executive Board of Eurex Clearing AG on all regulatory risks as well as develop and maintain Eurex Clearings Recovery and Resolution plan. As a Recovery & Resolution Specialist you will be responsible for the implementation of the newly introduced European Recovery & Resolution Regulation for CCPs as well as for the subsequent maintenance and development of Eurex Clearings Recovery and Resolution plan.
- Analysis of (new) regulatory requirements (national and international) and identification of potential impact on the organization and the business model of Eurex Clearing AG (incl. appropriate documentation) with a focus on the newly introduced Recovery & Resolution Regulation for CCPs
- Maintenance, together with further team member, of Eurex Clearings recovery and resolution plan compirsing connected communication with authorities
- Drive business initiatives from a regulatory perspective
- Analysis of regulatory requests as well as tracking and coordinating regulatory correspondence with a focus on recovery & resolution
- Answering consultations on regulatory matters related to Eurex Clearing as well as participate in industry discussions
- You have successfully completed your university degree in business administration, economics, law or finance or similar degree in a relevant field of expertise
- You have relevant experience in dealing with regulatory requirements regarding recovery and resolution planning
- A result oriented and practical working method as well as a hands-on attitude is self-evident to you
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, especially EMIR, CPMI-IOSCO Principles for FMI will be an asset
- You own strong communication skills and the ability to identify challenges and propose solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.