Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Recruitment Officer - 2 years FTC (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As recruitment officer, you will join our international team and will be responsible for the full cycle recruitment process for dedicated business areas. You will get the opportunity to work autonomously as well as in a team as well as get involved in other HR projects/recruiting initiatives linked to talent attraction. This role is a fantastic opportunity to grow in a dynamic, fast-paced and diverse work environment.
• Manage the entire recruitment process (i.e. check position approvals, align recruitment need with hiring manager, review job descriptions, screen applications, conduct interviews, make contract offers, coordinate background screening, etc.)
• Conduct competency-based interviews and provide feedback to hiring managers
• Build strong relationships with the managers and the employees of your area
• Partner with hiring managers and stakeholders to develop sourcing and hiring strategies
• Conduct direct search via LinkedIn for hard-to-fill positions
• Organise & participate in employer branding activities e.g. job fairs, university presentations, etc.
• Monitor and apply best practices to recruit key talents
• Participate and support in other talent acquisition initiatives and ad hoc projects
• Update Recruitment Policies and Procedures on a regular basis
• Mentor and coordinate activities of recruitment interns
• Holder of a university degree or similar in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or relevant
• 1-3 years of work experience as a recruiter ideally in an international and fast-paced environment. Experience in the banking or financial services industry would be a strong advantage
• "Can-do" attitude, proactivity, ability to find solutions and take responsibility
• Excellent communication and influencing skills, confidence in communicating with stakeholders accross levels within the organisation
• Demonstrate high level of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
• Team-player and positive attitude, ablity to work on several tasks in paralell
• Social-Media oriented, experience with social platforms or Applicant Tracking systems is desired
• Knowledge of the recruitment module of SuccessFactors is considered as an asset
• Fluent in English (written and verbal). Knowledge of German and/or French are a strong asset.
We look forward to receiving your application (CV and Cover letter) in English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.