Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Regulatory Affairs Specialist - New Digital Markets (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The New Digital Markets Team is the Center of Excellence for the identification and implementation of new digital business models, including leveraging Distributed-Ledger-Technologies. In your new position as Regulatory Affairs Specialist – New Digital Markets (f/m/d) you will support us and further extend our newly launched D7 digital post-trade platform and thereby help us transform the financial industry, working towards our goal of #DigitisingFinancialInstruments.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for regulatory affairs matters in the respective “Legal and Regulatory”-Workstream for the D7 digital post-trade platform, covering DLT, Block-chain, crypto-assets, dematerialized securities, digital assets, stablecoins, CBDCs, smart contacts and DLT governance
- Own and enable the internal and external legal and regulatory stakeholder management for the D7 digital post-trade platform
- Manage a multitude of legal, regulatory and compliance related tasks and questions to support colleagues within the D7 program and organization, enabling business and prod-uct development, support regulatory licensing processes, as well as customer onboarding and management
- Prepare, support and manage frequent discussions and outreach initiatives with BaFin, CSSF and other authorities with regards to the D7 digital post-trade platform and demate-rialized issuance in general
- Thereby, ensure full compliance of any D7 related products / services with existing regu-lation on a European level
- Represent Deutsche Börse in major international standard setting bodies and associations
- Track regulatory and policy developments in digital assets, dematerialised issuances, blockchain, DLT, stablecoins, smart contracts, etc and provide management with strate-gy recommendations on opportunities and risks
- Respond to and establish strategic regulatory opinions to consultation papers and formu-late position papers affecting D7 related businesses together with other colleagues
- University degree or similar in Regulatory Affairs, Politics, Public Policy, Business Ad-ministration, Economics, or comparable qualification
- Professional experience of 3-5 years in the field of financial markets, ideally in security services and the area of innovation / new technologies / digital transformation or similar
- Strong knowledge and understanding of existing regulation around dematerialized securi-ties and issuance processes, digital assets, crypto-assets and related other areas
- Understanding of digitalization in the financial sector, including Distributed-Ledger-Technologies
- Ability to assess and translate regulatory risks and opportunities concerning DBG´s core business and well as new digital business opportunities
- Experienced in the management of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to track, prioritize, and support multiple tasks and projects successfully, while meeting challenging deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- Team player with a pro-active attitude and excellent analytical and communication skills, entrepreneurial mindset, with a tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Willingness to take on responsibility and ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English (German and French are a plus)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.