Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Regulatory Analyst - Regulatory Strategy (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
You are passionate about derivatives markets and are wondering how business and regulation can co-exist. ‘I love it when a plan comes together’ is your favourite catchphrase, you like challenges and you are seeking a field of activity that allows you to constantly grow and work internationally – look no further.
Regulatory Strategy at Eurex is responsible for managing the ever-increasing number of regulations impacting the derivatives exchange and navigating the complexities to achieve overall commercial success. Tactically, responses to various legislative proposals need to be developed in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders. Regulatory proposals on financial markets, sustainable finance or crypto markets, for example, are discussed and aligned with Eurex decision areas, as well as externally with market participants, industry associations or regulatory and legislative stakeholders. The underlying tool set used to ultimately determine regulatory positioning are various qualitative and quantitative analyses focusing on regulation, affected markets, products, or participants. Providing regulatory advice and decision material for regulatory direction to Eurex board members as well as contributing towards alignment on DBG level is a key aspect of the section. Furthermore, external representation of Eurex at international industry associations or market participant committees and supporting regulatory outreach towards regulatory and legislative stakeholders, complete the advocacy and education role of the area.
- Development of relevant regulatory positioning content by managing relevant input from Eurex corporate, business, or operations/IT expert areas
- Contributing and representing Eurex positioning on relevant dossiers for group-wide alignment, managed by DBG regulatory affairs & strategy area
- Support DBG regulatory affairs in outreach and advocacy towards legislative or regulatory bodies on relevant dossiers, alongside potential active integration
- Contribution to industry association work, such as FESE or FIA, alongside potential active integration as Eurex representative
- Manage and coordinate Eurex responses to specific regulatory discussions, consultations and initiatives
- Analyze regulatory topics in regard to strategic developments, of various facets, including stakeholder developments
- Presentation of relevant regulatory topics for information or decision making in the Eurex executive/ management boards or other committees
- Successfully concluded undergraduate or graduate studies in economics or business administration, with focus on derivatives, financial markets and strategy or similar degrees
- Work experience in the financial industry and particularly in the field of derivatives markets; a very good understanding of Eurex/ Deutsche Börse Group is considered as advantage
- Very good knowledge of regulatory topics impacting specifically derivatives markets (in the EU, US or Asia) and regulatory frameworks impacting financial markets as a whole
- Very good analytical skills and familiarity with qualitative and quantitative analyses; good knowledge in handling small ‘big-data‘; expertise in SQL, Python or similar programming languages are a plus
- Experience in advocacy or dealing with representation of interests is an asset
- Very good German and English skills on a proficient level in written and spoken
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.