Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Regulatory Compliance Officer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Please note that this position is limited for 18 months.
Your area of work:
As a Regulatory Compliance Officer within Regulatory Advisory & Reporting you will be responsible for regulatory notifications and corresponding topics as well as Compliance Oversight Tools. Regulatory Advisory & Reporting is assigned to the area Group Compliance within Deutsche Börse Group. Group Compliance works closely with the individual business units to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, professional market standards applicable to the various units of DBG and its business activities.
- You will be responsible for regulatory notifications for certain DBG legal entities to competent supervisory authorities and you will act as an advisor for dedicated regulatory topics
- You will be responsible for the analysis of regulatory requests as well as the tracking and coordination of regulatory correspondence to and from competent supervisory authorities
- You will critically assess and identify further potential for enhancement of the existing compliance processes, thereby proactively interacting with and coordinating the interests of different stakeholders within Group Compliance as well as throughout the organisation
- You will actively participate in developing, maintaining and improving our Compliance Oversight Tools and policies
- Furthermore, you will support ongoing and further compliance projects and initiatives
- You have completed your university degree in Business, Economics or a related area and have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in the financial industry, regulatory authority or in Compliance
- You have good knowledge of regulatory legislations and requirements across Compliance risk areas
- Methodical, concise and accurate, with a strong attention to detail
- You are able to work self-motivated, independent and result-driven and tackle challenges as they arise
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where you can actively contribute your ideas
- You profile entails very good MS Office applications knowledge, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and excellent language skills in English are requested
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.