Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Regulatory Coordination & Analysis Specialist (f/m/d) - 6 months FTC
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Fixed term contract: 6 months
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
The Clearstream Regulatory Intelligence and Supervisory Engagement Unit (“Rise”) manages the following processes:
- Regulatory Coordination & Analysis
- Regulatory Implementation
- Supervisory engagement
As a member of RISE, you will gain valuable and unique experience in the financial sector dealing with the correspondence with local regulators, you will have the chance to learn the fundamental principles of Sanctions, in a dynamic and international context.
The Regulatory Coordination & Analysis Specialist:
- Regulatory correspondence: Analysis of regulatory requests as well as tracking and coordinating submission of ad-hoc reports to local regulators.
- Provide support to RISE team in its activities as a contact person for the creation and maintenance of reports related to the sanctions.
- Coordination of external requests with stakeholders: Support RISE with the interface among local colleagues and staff from Deutsche Börse Group for the preparation of ad-hoc reports to local regulators.
- Bachelor’s degree Law, Finance or Banking or equivalent years-served proven experience (3+ y)
- Previous work experience in the Financial Services industry in EU, UK or US
- Good command of MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) commitment, ability to work independently, attention to details
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of French, German or another language would be an asset
- Any of the following, although not mandatory, would be an asset:
- advanced command of Excel (pivot tables, complex formulas)
- experience in creating visually effective C-level Powerpoint presentations
- exposure to communication with supervisory authorities
- familiarity with post-trading or financial market infrastructures
- project management
We look forward to receiving your CV ans Cover Letter in English !
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.