Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Regulatory Governance & Compliance Manager - Corporate IT (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Boerse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Corporate & Control Processes. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
As a Regulatory Governance & Compliance Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of our Governance & Compliance Team. We are a unit of Compliance, Risk, Security and Cloud Experts driving all related initiatives and centrally managing Internal & External Audits in the Corporate IT Department.
The perfect candidate for this role has a “can-do” attitude and likes to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. Bring your curiosity and interest in life-long learning to all situations, mixed with a great sense of humor to diffuse challenging situations. You act as an inspiring leader when it comes to regulatory requirements, especially with regards to Information Security & Technology, Cybersecurity, Cloud security, IT Risk Management, Data Protection as well as to Outsourcing and Supplier Management. You think out of the box and you’re able to drive regulatory compliance on all levels in the Corporate IT department.
- You ensure seamless integration of regulatory compliance into our Corporate IT processes and people’s DNA (with focus on BAIT and MaRisk) in line with the group standards
- You are closely engaging with the Corporate IT teams as well as second line control functions, especially Information Security, Group Compliance, Group Risk Management and Group Data Protection
- Implementation and improvement of processes with focus on Information Security & Technology, Cybersecurity, Cloud Security, IT Risk Management, Outsourcing & Supplier Management and Data Protection
- Implementation and delivery of an effective Management reporting program around regulatory compliance, including risks and service levels / KPIs
- Support in Internal and External Audits as well as finding remediations
- Influencing behavior to reduce risk and to raise risk awareness
- You have gained at least 3 years of professional experience in a regulatory environment; ideally gained within a leading financial institution
- Profound knowledge in ISO/IEC 27001/27002, BAIT, MaRisk, Cobit, ITIL
- You have an affinity for regulatory requirements and the ability to set these in a logical context
- Ability to execute and drive program/project delivery, execution, and adoption across multiple teams
- Process-, KPI- and fact-driven thinking
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German would be an advantage) with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
- Reliability, resilience, empathy as well as a professional, friendly and confident appearance
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.