Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Regulatory Officer Recovery & Resolution (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The section Regulation & Compliance must ensure full compliance with all national and international regulations. The aim of Regulation & Compliance is to protect Eurex Clearing AG from damages caused by the non-compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The unit CCP Regulation has a focus on regulatory topics, e.g. govern and manage the relation with all national and international regulators, regulatory stream leads in national and internal business initiatives, advise the Executive Board of Eurex Clearing AG on all regulatory risks as well as develop and maintain Eurex Clearings Recovery and Resolution plan. As a Recovery & Resolution Specialist you will be responsible maintenance and operationalization of Eurex Clearings Recovery and Resolution plan.
Located in our headquarters in Frankfurt/Eschborn you will work in a team to ensure regulatory compliance applying all necessary organisational and technical measures.
- Your task and responsibility will be, together with other team members, the maintenance and operationalization of Eurex Clearings recovery and resolution planning framework
- Analysis of regulatory requirements (national and international) and identification of potential impact on the organization and the business model of Eurex Clearing AG (incl. appropriate documentation)
- Analysis of regulatory requests as well as tracking and coordinating connected regulatory correspondence with authorities focusing on recovery & resolution
- Answering consultations on regulatory matters related to Eurex Clearing as well as participate in industry discussions
- You have successfully completed your university degree in business administration, economics, law or finance or similar degree in a relevant field of expertise
- You have relevant experience in dealing with regulatory requirements regarding recovery and resolution planning (EU CCP Recovery & Resolution regulation and corresponding EMSA RTS/Guidelines)
- A result oriented and practical working method as well as a hands-on attitude is self-evident to you
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, especially EMIR, CPMI-IOSCO Principles for FMI will be an asset
- Communication and negotiation skills, including ability to present complex matters in a clear and comprehensive way
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, ability to identify challenges and propose solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.