Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Regulatory Officer - Regulatory Reporting (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
“Trade Venue Regulation” oversees the European and National regulatory framework applicable to Eurex Deutschland and Frankfurt Stock Exchange and to the exchange operators Eurex Frankfurt AG and Deutsche Börse AG in the context of an exchange organisation. It designs, implements, and executes compliant solutions mindfully balancing the derivatives/cash markets and regulators´ interests while it continuously monitors the regulatory landscape. The team also contributes to regulatory consultations and maintains exchange rulebooks to reflect new regulatory requirements, or to develop the rules proactively if those seem outdated. As an integral part of a mid-sized team with low hierarchies, you will play a major role in the design of a future target operating model to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements applicable for the most important exchanges.
- Analysis and evaluation of regulatory reporting requirements applicable for Eurex Deutschland and the Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse mainly resulting from MiFID/MiFIR and MAR
- Design and Implementation of processes to monitor compliance with rulebook as well as sanctioning procedures including execution (Monitoring & Sanctioning)
- Conduct Impact Analysis in case of changes in the Reporting Obligations, e.g. triggered by Regulator changes or internal changes
- Contact person for Competent Authorities, Customers, Key Account Managers and IT regarding Regulatory Reporting related questions
- Support the setup of a Target Operating Model for Regulatory Reporting Solutions
- Design of new Business Requirements and review of existing documents
- Support and Improvement of Error Handling processes
- Preparation of and presentation to Executive Board
- Successfully concluded undergraduate or graduate studies in law, economics or business administration
- Experience in the financial industry and a good understanding of an exchange organisation
- Good knowledge of derivatives and cash markets and regulatory (reporting) topics impacting exchanges or regulatory frameworks impacting financial markets as a whole
- Experience in the definition and implementation of sustainable organizational and regulatory topics
- Ability to perform quantitative analysis is a plus
- Very good German and English skills on a proficient level
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as resilience complete your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.