Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Regulatory Project Manager (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The Regulatory Intelligence and Supervisory Engagement team is part of the Clearstream Security Services Regulatory Strategy and Compliance area and contribute to the success of Clearstream by
- governing the portfolio of Clearstream regulatory implementation initiatives and manage selected regulatory and strategic projects
- operating centrally the coordination of communication with supervisory authorities
Within the team, the Regulatory Project Manager will actively:
- Govern the portfolio of projects and change initiatives of the Regulatory Strategy and Compliance area, ensuring that project managers interact timely and accurately with the overall Clearstream transformation governance, practices and requirements
- Understand the end-to-end value chain of the Regulatory portfolio and be able to pro-actively anticipate high-level risks and issues, plus maintain the senior leadership informed on key milestones, scope changes, financials and selected set of KPIs
- Contribute to the annual budget definition for selected and prioritized initiatives and regularly monitor the forecasts and actuals at Regulatory portfolio level
- Build strong relationship with Regulatory projects stakeholders to smoothly supervise the project’s practical implementation, to track the evolution and subsequent benefits realization
- Combining the role of Project Portfolio Manager and PMO (coordinating contributions from key internal and external stakeholders) and partnering closely with the Regulatory projects on specific deliverables, e.g. reporting, creation of communication and visuals plus any ad hoc request
- Support the continuous improvement Regulatory portfolio processes
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in Project management and PMO roles in the European Financial Services industry
- You are flexible and versatile; you are effective in - and enjoy - providing value in different subjects and activities and you excel in multitasking and dynamic prioritization
- Knowledge and experience in working with Banking and post-trading regulations is a plus
- Attention to details, very good analytical skills, ability to build and keep the end-to-end vision while digging in the required details; ability to build structure and develop project approaches from initial ideas
- Excellent skills in preparing visually- and content- effective Powerpoint presentations for ExCo-level audience. Your profile is rounded off by very good MS Office application knowledge, especially Excel (advanced command of pivot tables and formulas); SharePoint experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written (English) and verbal including the ability to interact effectively with senior stakeholders; German and French is a plus
- constructive and can-do approach, hands-on when needed, entrepreneurial spirit, velocity, sense of urgency / bias for action, pragmatism
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.