Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Regulatory Reporting Specialist (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
You will shoulder responsibility in one of the world’s leading international clearing and settlement organizations and will act as a communicator and connector between Accounting, Regulatory Compliance and Auditors. In a dynamic, client- and technology-oriented environment, you will be both in charge of the preparation of supervisory and statistical reports for Luxembourgish banking entities, such as (FINREP, COREP, Liquidity, Luxembourgish national reports).
In addition, you will be involved in the analysis of new supervisory requirements and their implementation within the Clearstream sub-group investment fund business. Where needed, you will perform deep dive-analyses of regulatory requirements coming along with a highly dynamic environment and challenge both internal and external stakeholders on their interpretations.
You will experience great multicultural teamwork as well as flat hierarchies and get the opportunity to develop further while working with regulatory reporting and accounting specialists.
- Preparation of regulatory and statistical reporting (FINREP, COREP, Liquidity, Luxembourgish national reports)
- Know-how of regulatory reporting software (such as FRS and Abacus A360)
- Provide analysis of regulatory requirements and the financial statements and fulfil ad-hoc tasks
- Liaise with auditors (internal and external) by preparing requested analyses and documentation
- Management of the day-to-day relationship with all stakeholders involved in the regulatory reporting processes
- Update regulatory reporting policies and procedures as necessary
- Analysis of supervisory topics of various kinds and implementation within the Clearstream sub-group
- University degree in business administration, economics or related subjects.
- Practical experience on the described topics in the finance industry or audit company is an advantage
- Good knowledge of financial regulations and accounting regimes (IFRS); knowledge on investment fund market infrastructure rules like MIFID and CRR principles on financial market infrastructures will be regarded as an asset
- Good analytical skills with regards to data management and data processing are an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in order to manage multitude and diversity of stakeholders
- Ability to work in a team and in a matrix organisation within a multicultural and multi-location, international environment
- Solid IT skills, especially MS-Office applications and SAP
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and French; German language skill is an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.