Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Regulatory Specialist (f/m/d)
Eurex Repo GmbH • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
You will work in the Regulatory & Corporate Affairs team of Eurex Repo GmbH in Eschborn. You will work closely with the other regulatory and governance experts as well as the involved control units to ensure the regulatory compliance of Eurex Repo GmbH with relevant laws and regulations. You will be responsible for the monitoring and implementation of regulatory requirements as well as for ensuring appropriate supervisory reporting and correspondence with regulators. You will be responsible for management of outsourcing contracts while fulfilling the business owner role in the outsourcing process. Furthermore, you will be responsible for internal and external audit related topics and will gain an in-depth understanding of business processes and company’s structure. The support of the material change process for new products complete your task profile.
- Single point of contact for internal and external queries regarding the regulatory topics
- Monitoring and implementation of relevant regulatory changes
- Maintenance of a legal inventory for Eurex Repo
- Coordination and communication with regulators, especially the “Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht” (BaFin)
- Coordination of supervisory reporting
- Coordination and management of relevant internal and external audits as well as compliance controls
- Overseeing and supporting remediation of findings
- Management of the outsourcing contracts via the performance of the business owner role
- Maintenance of the material change process for new products in the deputy inventory manager role
- University degree in economics, business administration or law or comparable professional experience
- Up to 2 years of professional experience in the field of regulatory compliance or in comparable environment
- Very good knowledge of German and European Union laws regulating the investment firm operations (MaRisk, WpIG, WpHG, MiFID II etc.)
- High quality standards for work deliverables
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated with an independent, self-confident and focused approach
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new topics and take on new tasks independently
- Focus on delivery with results-oriented and structured approach to problem-solving
- Very good German and English skills on a proficient level, excellent communication, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to present complex topics in a comprehensive way complete your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.