Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Relationship Support Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Global Sales & Relationship Management for Europe.
The main objectives of the department are to service our existing base of customers, mainly sell side but not exclusively and also to originate new business with new financial institutions.
The Sales & RM team aims to diversify the source of revenues on the existing portfolio of customers, closely collaborate with the different departments within the bank to best serve our international clients base and develop new services and products in order to increase our market share.
Being first line of defence, we also contribute to defend the interests of the company and strongly cooperate with the transversal functions such as compliance, risk or credit departments.
The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after existing customers in France, Switzerland and potentially other Southern European markets by offering the best solution possible and expanding new business opportunities:
• Manage relationships with customers, including contractual negotiations
• Analyse and monitor customers’ financial conditions and business model
• Support projects in the organization
• Support and involve Clearstream Senior Management in their aim to strengthen the company relations with its clients
• Manage revenue targets: As a Relationship Support Officer, your responsibility will also be to manage a portfolio of our long tail clients in the region. This means to identify new business opportunities to diversify the sources of revenues on your dedicated portfolio. The function will give you the opportunity to better understand all existing products and services proposed by the company,
• As first line of defence, your role will also consist in performing KYC assessment on your existing portfolio of clients
• University degree or similar in business administration or relevant
• 1-2 years of work experience in a similar role in securities services environment or financial services
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, capacity to maintain relationships with clients
• Goal oriented, team player and customer focused
• Competitor overview and market knowledge
• Knowledge of current and upcoming regulation is considered an advantage
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and French are mandatory. Knowledge of Spanish or Italian are an advantage
• Willingness to travel: 4 – 5 times a year on average.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.