Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Risk Analyst (f/m/d)
Eurex Clearing Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Eurex Clearing is one of the leading central counterparties globally — assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology and client asset protection. We clear the broadest scope of products under a single framework in Europe — both listed products and OTC — and accept the world’s widest spectrum of eligible collateral. We stand between the buyer and the seller, which makes us central counterparty for all our client’s transactions. We mitigate counterparty risk and maximize operational efficiency.
As a Risk Analyst, your responsibilities include monitoring of stress testing exposures from member portfolios, assessing credit-, concentration- and wrong way risk limit utilizations as well as the monitoring of liquidity needs and capital requirements of the CCP. Furthermore, you create comprehensive risk management reports for internal and external bodies and support the senior management decision making process in view of the CCP’s overall risk situation.
- Monitor and analyse credit and liquidity stress testing exposures,
- Assess and mitigate credit-, concentration- and wrong way risk- limit utilizations,
- Regularly create comprehensive risk management reports and disclosures, including event-driven analyses,
- Maintain and enhance data-driven risk management tools and related documentation,
- Work in close collaboration with IT to accompany the development and automation processes, including preparation of business requirements and performing business acceptance testing,
- Support the extensions of service offerings of Eurex Clearing.
- Close coordination with other departments in preparing regulatory reports and responding to Clearing Members’, supervisory authorities’ and audit-related requests.
- Higher education degree, ideally in Finance, Economics or quantitative discipline,
- Profound and proven experience in risk management or similar roles,
- Good understanding of financial markets with knowledge of at least one of the following asset classes: Listed equity and fixed income derivatives, bonds, SFTs, FX, or interest rate swaps,
- Excellent analytical skills as well as high results orientation and very good communication skills,
- Efficient team player with a high degree of organisational self-reliance,
- Excellent communication skills to work in a team split across two different locations (Germany and Czech Republic),
- Expertise with software requirements analysis, specification, prototyping and testing,
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; additional German language skills will be an asset,
- Excellent command of MS office, practical experience with databases (SQL) and at least one common programming language (e.g., Python).
You can look forward to our benefit package:
- Hybrid working model
- Discounted company shares
- Meal allowance & Flexible benefit account
- Free Multisport card & annual transportation ticket in Prague
- High-coverage life and accident insurance & Pension Fund contribution
- Extra Vacation days
- Personal Learning & development budget
- Company initiatives (LGBT+ network, ToastMasters, Women@DBG, ...) and way more!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.