Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Risk Analytics (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Eurex Clearing is one of the leading central counterparties globally — assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology and client asset protection. We clear the broadest scope of products under a single framework in Europe — both listed products and OTC — and accept the world’s widest spectrum of eligible collateral. We stand between the buyer and the seller, which makes us central counterparty for all our client’s transactions. We mitigate counterparty risk and maximize operational efficiency.
As a Risk Analyst, your responsibilities include monitoring stress testing exposures from member portfolios, assessing credit-, concentration- and wrong way risk limit utilizations, monitoring liquidity needs and capital requirements of the CCP. Furthermore your create comprehensive risk management reports for internal and external bodies and support the senior management decision making process in view of the CCP’s overall risk situation. You will also be strongly involved in new product and service offerings.
- Monitor and analyse credit and liquidity stress testing exposures
- Assess credit-, concentration- and wrong way risk- limit utilization
- Regularly create comprehensive risk management reports and disclosures, including event-driven analyses
- Maintain and further develop the employed risk management tools and related documentation
- Work in close collaboration with IT to accompany the development process, including writing business requirements and performing business acceptance testing
- Support extensions of service offerings of Deutsche Börse Group
- Higher education degree and profound industry experience in a financial or quantitative discipline
- Good understanding of financial markets with knowledge of at least one of the following asset classes: Listed equity and fixed income derivatives, bonds, SFTs, FX, or interest rate swaps
- Excellent analytical skills as well as high results orientation and good communication skills
- Efficient team player with a high degree of organisational self-reliance
- Expertise with software requirements analysis, specification, programming and testing
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; additional German language skills will be an asset
- Excellent command of MS office, experience with Databases/ SQL and a programming language
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.