Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Risk & Control Assurance Specialist (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Field of activity
Enterprise Risk Management (“ERM”) is responsible for measurement, controlling and reporting of operational, financial and liquidity risks of ECAG. The ERM team reports to the Chief Risk Officer of ECAG. As part of this responsibility, the effective implementation of the Internal Control System (ICS) needs to be monitored on an ongoing basis, including the design and operating effectiveness of implemented controls.
- Perform control assurance measures to assess the design and operating effectiveness of controls that are implemented in ECAG entities and processes, in line with the group-wide ICS assurance approach and with respect to MaRisk ICS requirements
- Support effective remediation of identified Control Deficiencies owned by the 1st Line of Defence, including the review of planned actions, the ongoing monitoring of implementation measures and the re-assessment after completion
- Prepare / update the regular risk-based planning of 2nd Line of Defence assurance measures, including the analysis of findings, incidents etc. as well as other relevant sources
- Prepare Management reporting on status quo for ongoing assurance measures and support the preparation of regular internal and external reports on the overall effectiveness of the ICS, in line with regulatory requirements.
- Support the identification, measurement, monitoring and reporting on the non-financial risks which ECAG may be exposed to and the risks that ECAG poses to any other entities including other financial parties and systems
- Facilitate Risk and Control Self-Assessments owned and performed by the 1st Line of Defence, including quality assurance and support
- University or similar degree in a relevant field
- Experience in Control Testing/Assurance/Monitoring and ICS – with a focus on financial services/banking/financial market infrastructure providers
- Sound knowledge of relevant regulation (Basel III, MaRisk, KWG, CRR, etc.) and COSO, COBIT/ITIL frameworks
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent presentation- and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (French and German would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of SAP GRC is an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.