Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Risk & Control Assurance Specialist (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Clearstream Risk Management (“CRM”) is responsible for measurement, controlling and reporting of operational, business and liquidity risks of the Clearstream Group. The CRM team reports to the Chief Risk Officer of Clearstream. As part of this responsibility, the effective implementation of the Internal Control System (ICS) needs to be monitored on an ongoing basis, including the design and operating effectiveness of implemented controls.
- Perform control assurance measures to assess the design and operating effectiveness of controls that are implemented in Clearstream entities and processes, in line with the group-wide ICS assurance approach and with respect to ICS requirements derived from various regulations (e.g. CSDR)
- Support effective remediation of identified Control Deficiencies owned by the 1st Line of Defence, including the review of planned actions, the ongoing monitoring of implementation measures and the re-assessment after completion
- Support preparation of Management reporting on status quo for ongoing assurance measures and support the preparation of regular internal and external reports on the overall effectiveness of the ICS, in line with regulatory requirements.
- Support the identification, measurement, monitoring and reporting on the non-financial risks which Clearstream may be exposed to and the risks that Clearstream poses to any other entities including other financial parties and systems
- Facilitate Risk and Control Self-Assessments owned and performed by the 1st Line of Defence, including quality assurance and support
- University or similar degree in a relevant field
- Business Process Management experience
- Experience in Control Testing/Assurance/Monitoring and ICS – ideally, with a focus on financial services/banking/financial market infrastructure providers
- Preferably knowledge of relevant regulation (Basel III, CRR, etc.) and COSO, COBIT/ITIL frameworks
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (French and German would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of SAP GRC is an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.