Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Risk & Control Assurance Specialist (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Enterprise Risk Management (“ERM”) is responsible for measurement, controlling and reporting of operational, financial and liquidity risks of ECAG. The ERM team reports to the Chief Risk Officer of ECAG. As part of this responsibility, the effective implementation of the Internal Control System (ICS) needs to be monitored on an ongoing basis, including the design and operating effectiveness of implemented controls.
- Perform control assurance measures to assess the design and operating effectiveness of controls that are implemented in ECAG entities and processes, in line with the group-wide ICS assurance approach and with respect to MaRisk ICS requirements
- Support effective remediation of identified Control Deficiencies owned by the 1st Line of Defence, including the review of planned actions, the ongoing monitoring of implementation measures and the re-assessment after completion
- Prepare / update the regular risk-based planning of 2nd Line of Defence assurance measures, including the analysis of findings, incidents etc. as well as other relevant sources
- Prepare Management reporting on status quo for ongoing assurance measures and support the preparation of regular internal and external reports on the overall effectiveness of the ICS, in line with regulatory requirements.
- Support the identification, measurement, monitoring and reporting on the non-financial risks which ECAG may be exposed to and the risks that ECAG poses to any other entities including other financial parties and systems
- Facilitate Risk and Control Self-Assessments owned and performed by the 1st Line of Defence, including quality assurance and support
- University or similar degree in a relevant field
- Experience in Control Testing/Assurance/Monitoring and ICS – with a focus on financial services/banking/financial market infrastructure providers
- Sound knowledge of relevant regulation (Basel III, MaRisk, KWG, CRR, etc.) and COSO, COBIT/ITIL frameworks
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent presentation- and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (French and German would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of SAP GRC is an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.